Wednesday, October 5, 2011

just another wonderful delivery day...

Today was delivery day...and I led Bible study...

I have been dreading this since I got here...but the day finally came and it went pretty well. We talked about the Holy Spirit...which is always good...nothing life changing to report...but it was a good discussion.

I also got to just sit and enjoy the company of some of our artisans...I showed off my crochet skills, and received some constructive criticism, as well as a suggestion that I should sell my creations to Azizi Life (I wish)
 Christi showing Abarikumwe their spotlight on the Azizi Life website. They loved it!
Jeannine modeling her new bangles...because she chose a rainbow of colors, I had the opportunity to introduce her to Rainbow Brite (you're welcome Jeannine)
Jeannine forfeited her burnt orange bangle so that I could support my football team...although I will not be watching the game this weekend...I will still be Texan

Soooooo we haven't had a lot of comments on our posts lately...just wondering if anyone is reading...and if you are...do you like our posts and the frequency of them? We try to paint a picture for our readers of what our everyday lives are like here in Rwanda...Your feedback is valued...let us know if you have some suggestions or if you think we are doing a good job :)

Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment