Thursday, October 20, 2011

We Got Mail (Vol. 3)

Today was a mail day to end all mail days...
we got TWO packages...
One from my (Emily's) parents...and one from our friends at HeartLine (my old stomping grounds in OKC). Sweet treats, yarn (which I was not expecting and especially excited about), cereal, a book and some good ol' East Texas roasted coffee...I call that winning.

These sweet gifts, however, do not make up for the lack of seeing these people daily...I miss my family in Texas...AND my HeartLine family in Oklahoma daily...and who wouldn't, when they love you so much?

Also, here is a treat for YOU...Another video! It documents our lake adventure from several weeks ago...enjoy!
Much love,
Emily Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part: Jon frolicking in the water. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What r those letter cookies/cracker things...i want some

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behold, the Beard, in all its glory...

    ReplyDelete