Gummy Bears, Swedish Fish + a sweet note from our friends Travis + Calitia (even though I am inclined to give a little more credit to Calitia than Travis...) Travis was one of Jon's college roommates...and still BFF today...we are so blessed to have this couple in our lives...they are pretty awesome.
So about gummy bears...we brought a 3 pound bag with us and I ate all of that 3 pound bag in 3 weeks...yeah...that can't be good for me...I am learning new things about myself everyday...and one of these things is that one of my coping skills is eating...
Much love,
Emily Elizabeth
P.S. They shipped their package on September 28th...so it took just about three weeks to get here...so if you have sent something...remember that is takes three weeks to arrive :) and if you want to send something...you can find our address here

lol emily! how the heck did you guys have room for snacks? we opted more for bringing things like good soap and cooking tools. haha
ReplyDeleteluckily...they had stuff like that here already...well...we did bring soap with us, too :)
ReplyDelete